Businesses and Corporate Clients
Whether your organisation is small or large Southern Law Services can provide a professional investigation service that could be instrumental in saving you money. We live in a world that isn't perfect and not everyone is honest and trustworthy. The activities of such individuals can be a drain on the running and profitability of a business.
This is where Southern Law Services can help. We are frequently asked to provide evidence for court use in connection with surveillance operations and we are happy to provide full typed surveillance logs accompanied by original video footage and first-hand oral evidence from operatives. Having evidence from an independent party is often key to the outcome of any investigation.
- Employees faking illnesses. Dishonest 'sickies' cost organisations millions of pounds each year. Through surveillance and discreet investigation we can provide you with the evidence you require to deal with this.
- Employment and compensation cases. We can provide your organisation with research and surveillance in respect of employment and malpractice compensation claims.
- Employees theft. We can undertake work to detect theft and pilfering in the workplace.
- Locating Absconded Debtors. We have a high rate of success in locating absconded debtors. Once traced we can also offer a proficient Process Serving service if required.
- Pre-employment screening. We offer a full vetting service which includes confirmation of details provided on application forms. This covers previous employment, validation of educational qualifications, references, property ownership, directorships and bankruptcy searches.
- Counterfeit goods. We are able to gather information on brand infringement and the sale of counterfeit goods.
- Certificated Bailiff Service. We have a Certificated Bailiff appointed by Reading County Court who can carry out bailiff duties i.e. Walk-in possession, distress for rent, seizure of goods etc. All in accordance with the Distress for Rent Rules 1988, Rule 12.
- Computer Forensic Preview. If a criminal or malicious employee stole data from your organisation or misused the internet access you provide, would you have the skills to detect it? Could you gather evidence that would allow you to recover losses in the courts or help the authorities prosecute a criminal case, or perhaps just to present the evidence to the culprit?
Our Computer Forensic Preview offers a preliminary assessment to be carried out within a limited time scale and budget. The Preview is to help the client limit expenditure on a case until it is clear that further work is necessary and justified. This would be ideal for clients in cases where there may be some doubt as to the existence of evidential material on a computer hard drive or other storage media or who are unsure as to the possibility of retrieving any evidence. We would take an image of the storage device/media and work on that, leaving the original untouched. A verbal or written report will give details of what evidence could be recovered on a full examination, along with our recommendations regarding any further examination. This in most cases could be carried out on customer site. We use state of the art forensic tools and log every single step taken so that an independent/police examiner would be able to copy our procedure and come to the same result.
- Internet and Email abuse
- Breaches of acceptable use policy
- Data leakage
- Intellectual Property theft
- Illegal or inappropriate images
- Recovery of deleted data
One piece of essential free advice - If the pc/laptop is powered on LEAVE IT ON - critical data is lost if powered off!!